DB 102: How To Grow Mushrooms - Bigger & Better Yields
Order Now! Bundle & Save $90
We're excited to offer a super discount on all our best resources on How to Take Shrooms & LSD through February 28! Shrooms and LSD are two of the most common psychedelics. You can just take them with friends (and a lot of people do!), but, if you're looking to trip for healing or growth, there's so much more you can do to optimize your experience.
In this mini-course, we interview leading psychedelic experts to give you the most accurate information possible on the difference between LSD and shrooms, how to properly prepare for your trip, contraindications such as SSRIs, how to test your LSD to make sure it's not adulterated, a database of vetted psilocybin retreat centers we trust, and more. We also include a video episode on integration with journaling prompts, a guided meditation made especially for this course, and more to help you get the most out of your trip once it's over.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS MINI-COURSE:
1. FOUR VIDEO EPISODES
2. GUIDED MEDITATIONS FOR BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR TRIP, BY MINDFULNESS TEACHER NATE MACANIAN
3. A DATABASE OF VETTED RETREATS serving psilocybin
4. A WRITTEN COMPANION to the video episodes
5. CONTINUED SUPPORT AND LEARNING
Downloadable PDFs at the bottom of the episodes including literature recommendations, a list of psychedelic integration therapists, and more
6. LIMITED TIME BONUSES! Recordings of our highly-coveted webinars on Psychedelics in the Brain with Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris, Trip Sitting with Deanna Rogers, and How to Become a Psychedelic Therapist with Dr. Ingmar Gorman.
**This mini-course is part of our longer, more comprehensive course which includes nine video episodes on psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, ketamine, ayahuasca, and DMT. If you purchase this mini-course and would later like to purchase our full course, we will provide you with a discount via email.**